ALBA Line 6 GAP E&I Erection Project (November 2018)
As a part of ALBA’s Line 6 expansion, Fives Solios awarded Green Anode Plant (GAP) E&I Erection project works to MCSC.
The Green Anode Plant contains 6 main areas:
- Coke Area
- Carbon Recycling Unit
- Paste Plant
- Cooling Tunnel
- Pitch HTM Facilities
- Electrical Substation which involves installation of Switchgears and all associated Electrical Equipment
Project Scope & Highlights:
The project scope involves installation of Electrical Equipment, Panels, Instruments, Cables, Lighting, Outlets, Cable Trays, Earthing, Lightning and support works.
Electrical substation was a two storey concrete building of 35M L X 25M W X 9M H.
- Duration: 12 Months (November 2017 to November 2018)
- Man-hours: 326,614 Hours, without LTI
- Equipment Erected: 709 Nos.
- Electrical Cable Layed: 116,120 M.
- Instrument Cable Layed: 25,925 M.